More than 15 years
of expertise in the cord
Blood banking field
GeneCell International, with more than 15 years of experience, uses state-of-the-art equipment and highly qualified personnel for processing and storing umbilical cord blood stem cells. We ensure the highest quality standards are upheld, thus providing the best possible service for our clients.
Highly Qualified Staff: Our highly qualified laboratory director has overseen tens of thousands of processed cord blood units, and has also supervised the release of a large number of units for transplant procedures. The laboratory technicians are highly experienced in processing and storing cord blood and other stem cell type.
Security: Our clients can rest assured that their stem cells will be stored under proper temperatures at all times. Our cryogenic storage devices are connected to an alarm system, are video monitored and are also backed up by our reliable generators and back up nitrogen tanks in the facility.
Banking the Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells of your newborn is a life-saving opportunity
GeneCell International is one of the leaders in the field of stem cell banking. We operate a laboratory that focuses on processing and cryopreserving of stem cells derived from umbilical cord blood, dental pulp, adipose tissue, other tissues, and cells that can be cryogenically preserved. Our purpose is to provide families with the highest quality stem cell products and services and the best customer service, unparalleled scientific excellence and innovative leadership in the areas of stem cell collection, processing and cryopreservation. We are constantly updating our expertise in these disciplines so that individuals and their families can count on every available therapeutic option should a debilitating disease manifest itself. GeneCell International is actively involved in the promotion of the benefits of stem cell storage and regenerative medicine via scientific conferences, campaigns and relevant educational sponsorships. This way, GeneCell International has shared its expertise with thousands of families, the medical community, research organizations and educational institutions in the US and Latin America. We use our strategic position at the intersection between advanced science and the best medical practice to offer the highest quality solutions to our clients. We are proud of our record of excellence and innovation in stem cell services. GeneCell International is committed to the international growth of its stem cell portfolio which will guarantee greater levels of awareness and expansion into other countries. Our goal is to assist individuals around the world make the most of the advances in stem cell medicine.
The GeneCell International Advantage
- GeneCell International is the only bank that offers an array of stem cell services at the same state-of-the-art facility with a higher acceptance criteria than most other banks. The services include Cord Blood, Cord Tissue, Dental Pulp and Adipose Tissue Stem Cell Banking Services.
- Highly Experienced Laboratory Technicians.
- High Standards in its Processing and Cryogenic Technology.
- Stem cells will be stored under proper temperatures at all times.
- Cryogenic storage devices are connected to an alarm system with high-tech video.
- Monitoring system with backup generators.
- Heparin Free Processed Units.
- Other stem cell services: Cord Tissue, Dental Pulp and Adipose tissue storage options.